Six Things for the Cat Lady In Us All

8:30 AM

Cat Lady


I don't know if you guys know this about me... But I am a cat lady. If I could have twenty of them, I probably would. They are just so cute and fluffy and lovable! When they aren't running back and forth through the house, knocking things off of high shelves, or just being general hell raisers, of course. Anyway...

I love cats so much, I want the whole world to know. Which is why cat-themed products are pretty much the absolute best. And oh my gosh, cat-themed shoes? Get me all of the pairs! But cat shoes aren't all us cat lovers have to choose from. From home decor to foot decor, I've put together six things every cat lady-- or even wannabe cat lady-- should have in her home.

If you put cats on it, I will buy it, which is why making this was a little difficult. Kate Spade has the most adorable cat purse that I kind of want right now (but my bank account just told me no...). Out of what I've put together, I think my favorites are the phone case and the coffee mug-- maybe because they hold two things I can't live without.

Fellow cat ladies, represent.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM