5 Falls Shows I'm Actually Excited About | TV Tuesday

9:02 AM

One of the perks of fading summer is new television shows (and better coffee and nice sweaters). Now, I'm not huge on television. I have maybe three or four shows that I watch regularly, and I've yet to watch super popular shows like Breaking Bad and Mad Med. But when trailers for new fall shows start popping up, it definitely makes me want to be a television fanatic. So here are five shows that I hope make it into my regular lineup this fall.

The Grinder (FOX). Starring Rob Lowe and Fred Savage. When I was younger, The Wonder Years were my crack. So to see Fred Savage on television again is such a joy. And Rob Lowe looks like he is bringing that style of comedy that made Park and Rec so enjoyable-- but I've never actually seen Parks and Rec, so I'm going out on a limb there. Plus, who can really complain about staring at Rob Lowe for an hour (or half-hour) a week?

Oil (ABC). Starring Chace Crawford, Don Johnson, Scott Michael Foster. I have to admit, I'm not really excited for this show. My mom is excited for this show. And it comes on right after Once Upon a Time, which I watch weekly with my mom, so it is safe to say I will be watching this show. I am excited about this show for two reasons, though: Nate Archibald and Cappie. Gossip Girl and Greek are shows I still like to go back and watch, so I'm excited to see them come together on this show.

People Are Talking (NBC). Starring Mark Paul Gosselaar. Again, nostalgia! Zack Morris is back. Okay, not really, but that is the main reason why I'm interested in this show. It looks funny... But I could be wrong. We'll see.

Quantico (ABC). Starring Priyanka Chopra. One of the new trainees is a terrorist, and I want to figure out who. I love a good mystery, and that is what has me excited about this one. And it's on right after Oil... Looks like I'll have a full Sunday night this fall.

Scream Queens (FOX). Who doesn't it star? I don't even know if I like Ryan Murphy shows. I liked Glee for the first season and a half, then I hated-watched for a season and a half more. I sometimes like American Horror Story, but I think it tries to hard to be edgy, so I don't usually watch it. But I'm a horror movie girl and this show reminds me of Scream and the Nightmare on Elm Street movies in the way it mixes horror with comedy, so I'll probably be watching.

Honorable Mentions: The Family (ABC), Wicked City (ABC).

Which new shows are you going to be watching this fall? What favorites of yours are returning?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM