Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms: Swatches!

2:22 PM


While I was out searching for the new limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoos (which still haven't hit my area-- sad face), I ran into these little beauties. I'm a sucker for jumbo lip pencils and matte lip color, so I was all over this. I've been purchasing a lot of darker colors lately, so I decided to go in the opposite direction and buy two of the lighter colors in this range: 230 Complex and 235 Mischievous.


Complex is a gorgeous nude shade. It looks a little on the brown side in the tube but when swatched you see a pretty pink undertone. I would say this color is that perfect ballet slippers type of color, if you get what I'm saying. It is just the right neutral shade for those with light to medium complexions.


Mischievous is an orange-pink shade, almost a coral but not quite. I would liken it to sherbet. Even though this would have been a perfect summer color, it will be a great choice to liven up an outfit in the fall and winter. I'm trying to get into orange shades-- I felt that this would be an interesting choice to start out with. I will probably apply and rub it into my lips to lessen the pigmentation some.

235 Mischievous, 230 Complex

These still have the same minty smell and taste as the regular line of Revlon Colorburst Balms, but I would say that these feel a bit more moisturizing than the originals. I haven't worn them for super long periods of time yet, but for the time I did wear them they felt quite nice on the lips. They aren't entirely matte-- I would say it is more of a natural-to-matte finish. These are not a stain, however, and do not last for more than a few hours at a time.

Overall they are really lovely products. At my local CVS they were 8.99, so they were a little on the expensive side in my opinion. Try to find them when they are on sale and they are absolutely worth the purchase. There are many other beautiful shade in this line, as well, including some berries and reds that I think would be worth trying out.

My verdict: Go for it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ระบบใหม่ปัจจุบันที่ได้สะสมเกมทดสอบเล่นสล็อตค่าย PG SLOT ที่ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อตฟรีสปิน ทดสอบเล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใคร ไม่ต้องสมัคร ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM