Septemp-stagram.

10:11 AM


Not a very catchy title, I'll admit.

Like I said, I have been super busy with school and work since everything started up at the end of August. So when I have the chance to relax or do something a little fun-- bonus points if I can write about it for work!-- I jump on the opportunity. So here is a little bit of what I did during the month of September:

1. Worked on school and work things.
Okay, so this one wasn't very relaxing or fun but it did take up
a lot of time. So of course I instagrammed a picture of me
actually doing my midterm for Shakespeare. Anyone want
to discuss conscious role playing in The Taming of the Shrew?
 
2. Decorated for fall.
Or autumn, whatever. The weather finally cooled down a little,
so out to the farmer's market I went to pick up some pumpkins,
Indian corn, and straw to decorate outside. I spend a lot of time out
on the front porch studying, so I like to look around and see pretty things. :)
 
3 & 4. Ran the Color Vibe 5K.
I jogged it... Walked. Hey, I did it.
 
5. Bought even more red lipstick.
One of my most popular posts on here is my red lipstick haul.
I've bought even more since then-- darker and darker, y'all.
 
6. Stocked up on some veggies.
I love the farmer's market. The smell of peaches, fresh green bell peppers,
fresh corn to freeze for winter... I may be a city girl with a taste for some finer
things, but there are some pro's to country stuff.
 
7. That 70's School
My university really needs to take down this old television.
I'm pretty sure it's been up there since the early 70's.
Or maybe they should keep it there. It makes for
some decent pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM