About Bianca and Born in August

12:00 AM


First off, welcome to my little slice of internet. Thanks for stopping by!

So you want to know more about me? Well, there is a lot to know and even I don't have it all figured out yet. Here is what I do know: I'm a twenty-something living in the heart of Appalachia, also known as West Virginia. I recently graduated with a degree in Professional Writing and a minor in Public Relations and Journalism. When I'm not writing or blogging, I'm working as a social media consultant for a local business.

As you might have guessed from my degree, I've always had a passion for writing. And as I got older, I became pretty passionate about makeup. (I also have a passion for David Bowie, but that's for another time.) All of this was mixed together like a recipe found on Pinterest... And like recipes found on Pinterest, it didn't quite turn out the way I expected. But it did become Born in August, and I'm pretty happy with that.

Also, I'm a crazy cat lady. So be prepared for some of that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM