Tiny Home, Big Love

7:51 AM

tiny house home exteriors
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Have I ever told you guys how much I love tiny homes? Whenever Tiny House Hunters is on, I'm in front of the television wondering if I could ever make living in a 500-sq. ft. (or smaller) home work. I have, in my almost twenty-six years, accumulated a lot of stuff. Pieces of furniture, clothing, makeup, books-- a lot of books. Where would I put them all?

But the idea of living in a tiny home still calls out to me. It just seems so simplistic, so natural, so peaceful. And looking at some of these tiny homes that have come up on my Pinterest feed, I definitely think I could do it. I mean, look at these homes. Aren't they fantastic?

And just wait until you see some tiny home interiors...

tiny house home interiors
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Look at how absolutely open they can seem. And they all look so different. I think that when we think of tiny homes, we often think about them looking the same with a loft and usually a wooden interior and a ladder leading up to the loft. But tiny homes can be decorated just as much as a normal, large homes-- and they often look just a little bit cuter.

Have you ever thought about living in a tiny home? Do you think you could?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM