Life Lately | 09.27.15

11:26 AM


I know I keep talking about autumn, but wow. I just can't believe it's already here. The hills here are already spotted with reds, yellows and oranges, and leaves are already piling up in my yard. This weekend has been chilly and rainy, but sometimes those are the days when I sit back and relax the most.

I finished Mindy Kaling's new book, Why Not Me?, and started on The Girl on the Train. You know, the book you've seen on a thousand blogs. If you've ready Mindy's first book, I definitely recommend you pick this one up. I have so many books on my shelves that I have yet to read but, as I said in my autumn goals post, I'm hoping to get several of them read this fall.

Remember how I said I was starting a journey towards health and fitness? That has actually been going pretty well! I've been working out every morning and making myself delicious (and nutritious!) smoothies. I also fixed what is possibly the most delicious turkey burger known to man-- and trust me, I'm not a cook, so that is pretty amazing. But Gordon Ramsay believes in me, so I believe in me. That's my new life motto.

Check Out...
Refinery29 wants to know what happened to the hangout sitcom...
Cathrine Ertman hopes to help us see death a little differently... 
'Same Old Love' by Selena Gomez might be my new jam...
and this guy is wonderfully (or horribly) addicted to the 'Cups' song...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM