Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara & Pro Palette Review

8:56 AM


The drugstore is stepping up it's brow game.

Maybelline released the Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara a while back, and I was immediately a fan. The brush is similar to some high-end brow mascaras I have seen, and it works wonders at making every brow hair noticeable. It also has enough color payoff to make them look a little fuller and more polished. And if you're like me and have crazy brows that like to move throughout the day, this stuff keeps them in place.

I love this stuff so much, I bought it in two different colors. I use Deep Brown when I'm not using any other brow products to keep my brows in place and to polish them up a little. Soft Brown is good for when I'm using brow powder or a pencil. On top of a darker powder or pencil, Soft Brown makes my browns look polished and perfect but still natural. This product also comes in Blonde, Auburn and Clear.

There are a couple of cons to this product, though. One is just how well it keeps those brows in place. It's a good thing for a while, but when it comes to taking off your makeup at night it can be a pain. The Sephora cleansing water that I use does the trick though: one swipe across your brows and this stuff is gone. The other con is that sometimes I does flake away occasionally. I don't always experience this, though, so it may be on days where I use too much of the product.

Recently I was at my local Target when I saw that Maybelline had added another product to their Brow Drama range: a powder palette! Because I had been getting a little lazy with my brows-- gel and done, if that-- I decided to try it out and get my brows looking good again. This palette has three different products: a setting wax, a brow powder, and a highlighting powder. I don't use the setting wax very often, but it's still a useful product to have in the palette, especially if you don't use a brow mascara. I got the color Soft Brown, which is an ashy medium brown. It also comes in Deep Brown, Auburn and Blonde.

Keep scrolling for more pictures and a before and after!



Top: Before / Bottom: After
(Excuse the horrible selfie quality!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM