ipsy unbagging | September 2015

11:20 AM


Every so often I think about canceling my ipsy bag subscription... and every time they send me a bag like this that makes me want to stay. While I'm not a huge fan of the bag, I was pretty excited about everything inside of it.

This month was all about facing fashion. I have no idea what that actually means, but if this is what it gets me then I am all for it. My favorite trinket out of this bag is the Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in Elegantly Wasted, which is a pretty lavender color. The first coat is decently opaque on it's own-- you may not even need to apply a second! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, but the best part is that the brand is vegan and cruelty-free. Who could say no to that?

The NYX eyeshadow trio was also a nice treat. I love NYX like Ron Burgundy loves scotch. It's such good quality for a great price, and they are always coming out with trendy and unique products. This trio isn't so unique, but it will be great for creating a nice autumn eye look. I was also really looking forward to the J. Cat Beauty eyeliner in bronze... until I swatched it. It is so dry it almost hurt to apply it to the back of my hand. But when I went to wipe it away, it did not budge, so maybe it's a little give and take.

The other two items included a moisture mask from Eau Thermale Avene and a mascara from City Color. Keep scrolling for more pictures of this month's bag!





Do you have an tipsy subscription? What was your favorite product this month? (P.S. If you don't have a subscription but are interested, go here. It's only $10 a month... so, like, not awful.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM