My Autumn Wishlist

6:37 AM


Can you tell I'm really excited for fall? I feel like that is all I've been posting about lately... because, really, it's pretty much all I've been posting about lately. And one of the things I love most about autumn is the makeup. Yeah, sure, you can wear any bit of makeup year-round, but there are some colors that just scream autumn.

That's why I made up this fall-inspired wishlist, because there is nothing quite like buying new makeup for a new season. Although, yes, I would probably use most of these products year round...

First up are some Burberry items. I have wanted to try out their Fresh Glow foundation for ages, but it wasn't sold anywhere near me. Now that Sephora appears to be selling the makeup range, I might eventually have to indulge. But while I was looking at the foundation I also saw this gorgeous military green nail polish called Khaki Green and two lipsticks: Kisses in Oxblood and Lip Mist in Nude Peach. Obviously Oxblood is a near-perfect shade for fall, but Nude Peach would be an amazing nude color for when you want to go a bit smokier on the eyes.

Speaking of eyes, two of the items I'd love to have in my possession this fall are eye palettes. Because I totally don't have enough of those, right? The first one is the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette, which has some amazing rusty orange, gold and reddish shades paired with some creamy and smokey colors. The Charlotte Tilbury palette is similar but smaller; it has the same reddy tones that would be perfect for fall and that rusty orange/gold/reddish shade in the bottom left? Ugh. So pretty.

I already have a set of Zoeva brushes, but these are just so pretty I had to add them to my list. The Kat Von D Shade & Light palette goes on the list because I've been wanting it for months and my local Sephora never has it in stock. Yes, I know, I could just buy it online... but it's easier to make somewhat expensive purchases in person. Otherwise I just stare at my cart at get anxious.

And last, but not least, is this Ciate nail polish. It's from the Olivia Palermo range and is in the color Napa Valley. I can picture it on my nails now...

So that's what I'd like to get my hands on this autumn. What makeup bits would you like to try out for this season? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM