SOUL GOALS | JANUARY 2017

6:30 AM


The last time I posted about my Soul Goals was in October, which is when things started feeling a bit crazy for me. My routine had gone by the wayside –– I wasn't eating right or working out regularly, I hadn't meditated in months and I was just feeling stressed out. Instead of working to fix that, I just let myself sink deeper and deeper into negative emotions and energies. That might sound like an awful thing to do and I certainly didn't do it intentionally, but it ended up being one of the best things that had happened to me in a long while.

Sometimes you have to let yourself feel what you're feeling and not fight it. I hate the saying everything happens for a reason because people usually only say it when something bad happens –– but guess what? Every once in a while, things do happen for reasons you aren't yet aware of. And that is what happened to me. Those few months of wallowing, though miserable, were like a chrysalis for me. I did a lot of thinking, feeling and reevaluating, and reemerged with a new mindset and perspective.

It is with this new mindset and perspective that I am launching headfirst into some new Soul Goals for 2017. If you're new to my Soul Goals, they are three goals that I set each month that I hope will influence my life in a positive way –– either physically, emotionally or spiritually. I would usually recap my previous goals and let you know how I did, but I'm sure you already know how those went. Besides, a new year is a new start so I'm going to start fresh with my Soul Goals.

1. Only publish content I am excited to share. This kind of goes hand-in-hand with my last two posts. I don't want to go back to inauthentic, overly scheduled, stale content that I only publish because it was on my content calendar that a post needed to go out that day. I want everything I share to have a purpose or an intention, to be something I am proud to put out into the world. Whether that is one post per week or five –– or even zero –– I think it will be more beneficial for all of us to only put out into the world what makes us feel good.

2. Keep up with bullet journaling. Last year, I attempted bullet journaling and I didn't make it very far –– no, seriously, I only made it through one week before I gave up and decided to-do lists were the way to go. I was stuck in a cycle of comparison, believing that my bullet journal could only be successful if it looked like the ones on Instagram and Pinterest. But when FemmeHead posted a video on her bullet journal, I realized how silly I had been. A bullet journal doesn't have to be perfect or look a certain way. If you create a weekly layout that doesn't work for you, fine! You can try a different one the next week... And the next one, and the next one, until you find what works for you. Right now, I am obsessed with my bullet journal and I'm hoping the lovin' lasts all month.

3. Find a daily routine that works for me. As I said, towards the end of 2016 I found that a lot of the habits and routines that I found enriching had disappeared from my days and nights. It messed with my sleep schedule, my health and just my overall happiness. So I am wanting to get some sort of routine in my life again and this month I want to focus on finding what works. Currently, that involves daily meditation and spiritual study, as well as reading and journaling. I wanted to incorporate oil pulling, but that may have to work it's way in next month.

-
Bianca

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. โปร สล็อต pg slotJanuary 4, 2023 at 8:36 PM

    โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot ทางเข้า เกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ให้บริการบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ผ่านหนทาง Androidแล้วก็ iOSเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ผ่าน PG SLOT ก็สามารถทำเป็นในทันทีมีคู่มือสำหรับมือใหม่ด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทางเข้า pg slot wallet เพียงแต่มีอิเตอร์เน็ตแค่นั้น ไม่ต้องดาวน์โหลด หรือจัดตั้งอะไรก็แล้วแต่ทั้งมวลรองรับ ระบบ iOS, Android เล่นง่ายเพียงแค่ปลายนิ้ว pg slot ค่ายเกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  4. PGSlot Service เป็นบริการการเดิมพันออนไลน์ที่มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นกันมากมาย ซึ่งผู้เล่นสามารถเข้ามาเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  6. slot pg ทด ลอง เปิดให้บริการแล้ว สล็อต pg ฟรี 2023 ทดสอบเล่น PG SLOT พวกเราเป็นเว็บไซต์สล็อตที่เปิดให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนได้ ทดสอบเล่นสล็อต ก่อนจะเล่นจริง โดยที่ไม่ต้องสมัครก่อน

    ReplyDelete
  7. แนะนำ PG SLOT 80 เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความนิยมในประเทศไทย เป็นผลิตภัณฑ์ของบริษัท PG SLOT ที่มีความเชี่ยวชาญในการพัฒนา

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM