The Christmas Edit.

8:00 PM


Christmas is almost here! I'm more excited for the holiday than I usually am thanks to the amazing weather we've been experiencing here in West Virginia. It's feeling more like early or late summer than the beginning of winter, so obviously Santa Claus is real and has gotten my multiple letters asking for no snow.

But I do admit that the lack of chilly weather makes it difficult to get into the holiday spirit. While I'm not a fan of cold weather, I am a fan of sweaters and boots and scarves and ridiculous knit hats. It doesn't fully feel like Christmas if I'm not in those sorts of clothes. So I've had to find other ways to get in the spirit, and this playlist has been it. It's an eclectic mix of my favorite holiday tunes. From pop-punk to pure pop to jazz to instrumental... It's all there. And it's even in a nifty little playlist on Spotify so you can listen, too! Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM