Thursday Thoughts | v.03

2:09 PM


I'm going to get this one out of the way first, and apologize for ruining your makeup (if you're wearing any). This story about one dog's final day will absolutely break your heart and make you want to hug your pets tonight-- no matter how much they squirm.

Image Credit: Carol Rosetti
Artist Carol Rosetti has penned (penciled?) a colorful, beautiful series of images that remind girls and women alike that we are in control of our bodies and our minds. I can't do the series justice with my own words, so you can go read more about the series at Mic.com or go see more at Rosetti's Facebook page.


I started playing this horrible, horrible game "ironically"-- basically, I was playing it to see what all of the hype was about and then I was going to quit and make fun of it. Joke is on me, because a week later and I am officially an A-Lister with a home in Hollywood and a vacation home in Miami with an ongoing feud with that nag Willow Pape. But at least I can say I haven't spent a single dime on it, which is something right? No, it's not. I'm ashamed.

I did a bit of cleaning earlier and now I'm spending the evening on my front porch listening to the 70s radio station on Spotify. Hope you all are having a lovely day!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I JUST saw this Kim K game in the Apple Store last night and thought it was a total joke, but secretly I wanted to download it because it looked popular!

    I just don't want to get hooked!!!

    >>Self Control<<

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM