Currently...

9:30 AM



SIPPING... a nice cold glass of water flavored with Black Cherry MiO Energy. I'm making an effort to drink more water, and this caffeinated enhancer helps give me a little boost when I need it.

WATCHING... Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life and Young & Hungry. What can I say? These are my summer television loves at the moment.

LISTENING... to the songs of my youth, also known as My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte and Fall Out Boy. Throw in some Paramore, too.

READING... A Little Opulent. I have become enamored with this blog. It constantly inspires me and motivates me... Although that may not always show. It will, eventually. I promise.

WANTING... the cool weather to return. Heat, humidity and thick hair do not friends make.

LOVING... all of the super adorable shoes on ModCloth, like this pair of Clever So Sweet flats shaped like little foxes!

WEARING... this owl print pocket tee from SimplyBe. It's comfortable and cute and covered in owls. How can I not love it? Who wouldn't love it? (Get it? Who? Owls? Okay, sorry.)

WAITING... for back-to-school items to be back on the shelves. Pens and notebooks and planners... oh my! And many stores will be coming out with some interesting dorm decor-- perfect for someone redoing their bedroom. Or, of course, moving into a dorm.



Thanks must go to Kitty And Buck, a blog that gets many likes on Bloglovin' from me, for inspiring this post and its format.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM