MAKEUP MONDAY | Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector

1:29 PM


A couple of years ago I joined Influenster, which describes itself as "a community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences." Through them, I've received a number of VoxBoxes filled with complimentary goodies for me to try out and review.

This month I qualified for the Aveeno Positively Radiant VoxBox and received a tube of the Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector to try out. I don't have any dark spots, only acne scarring; while the two can look similar, they are caused by two different things and cannot always be treated the same. I didn't notice a big difference in my acne scars within the first two weeks of use-- however, if the the rest of this review suits your fancy I would give it a try because for the price point ($15 at most drugstores) it is one of the more affordable options.

It has a serum-like texture: thin, but certainly not runny. This allows it to sit lightly on the skin and not feel heavy under makeup or at night while you sleep. It almost seems to smooth out the skin after application and it even feels slightly moisturizing. It does have a smell, but it is not obnoxious. It smells very fresh and natural.

To give a quick round-up...

Texture:     4.5/5
Smell:       3.0/5
Price:        4.0/5
Overall:    3.8/5

I would definitely give this a shot if you are on the market for something to diminish dark spots or even out your skin tone.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM