At the Moment

2:35 PM


It is an absolutely lovely day today, so I have decided to spend it sitting on my front porch doing some working and some writing. It is 76°F with blue skies and fluffy white clouds rolling through-- seriously, I couldn't ask for a more perfect day in the middle of July. My cat LuLu is playing (or, now, having a lie down) in the front yard, birds are flying about, and a deer is even passing by on the hillside across the way.

Things had been feeling a little less than wonderful for me lately. A moment like this was a nice pick-me-up that I certainly needed. It's given me a jolt of motivation and inspiration-- well, mostly inspiration as I'm certainly not motivated enough to go inside and do any proper cleaning or anything.  I have so many post ideas that I'm excited to share with you guys and I'm just generally feeling very pleased and happy with blogging at the moment.

But even with the lovely weather and good feelings, I would still give up a kidney to be at the beach right now. We can't have it all, I guess.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM