SNOWMAGEDDON | LIFE LATELY

11:34 AM


Let it snow, let is snow, let it stop.

The snow started early Friday morning and didn't let up until yesterday evening. We're in the process of digging out of nearly 20 inches today and, even though the snow is light and fluffy, it is still a mother to shovel. I think the mid- to late-twenties are when you start to notice certain changes in your body, because boy am I starting to feel old. My back is crying out for some IcyHot right now.

Aside from the digging and not being able to travel beyond my front porch for a while-- we'll be lucky if our roads are cleared in the next day or two-- the snow hasn't been so bad. It's provided some great lighting for photos and has given me some time to unplug and relax... Well, a little, anyway. And it's been so pretty


I mean, come on. How gorgeous is it with the sun shining and the snow falling off of the trees? It really makes it feel like a winter wonderland. I know that many of you along the East Coast are can see nearly the same thing if you just step outside, but for those of you who don't get snow often or who just enjoy looking at pictures, here are a few more from this morning.





It's giving a whole 'nother meaning to Netflix and chill.

Were you hit with the Jonas Snowpocalypse or are you still wishing for a few flakes? What are your favorite things to do when you're snowed in? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM