We Need a Little Christmas!

6:53 PM


Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! I know we still have a few weeks to go until crunch time, but if you're like me you are definitely needing some holiday cheer in your life. That is why I have thrown myself, full force, into the holiday season. My gifts are bought (most of them, anyway), and my decorations are put up... Well, some of my decorations are put up. I still have a good bit of decorating to do-- like putting the Christmas tree up!-- but my bedroom is feeling pretty cheery. So I thought I would share a few photos of it with you!

A bouquet I put together (thank you, Michaels sale).

My little three-footer for my bedroom.

My makeshift mantle-- just a high shelf-- adorned with rainbow garland,
mason jars, lights, and golden ornaments.



How is your December going so far? What kind of decorations are you putting up? I have finals coming up in the next couple of weeks, so my December is busy busy busy. I do have some posts planned for this month though, including a couple of small hauls and my November favorites. I've never really done a favorites post before, so I'm excited to share some of them with you!

Until next time! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM