Goodbye 2014

1:16 PM


I don't have a very good record when it comes to New Year's Resolutions. I mean, last year I resolved to blog more and we see how well that went, right? So this year I've decided to set a few goals and give myself some suggestions-- that way I can falter (or completely fail) and not feel too guilty about it. And, yes, one of those goals is to blog more... This year I plan to accomplish that one.

I don't have a long list of goals this year. Probably not even enough to count as a few. I just hope to graduate from university in the spring, find a new job, and maybe find a place of my own-- and that last one isn't necessarily important just yet. Of course, that is in addition to blogging more and my annual GoodReads Reading Challenge. In 2015 I hope to read at least twenty-five books again, and maybe review a few of them here.

My suggestions are what make me really happy. They are things that I think will really enrich my life and make it better. And there are a fair few of these, so I'm going to put them in an actual list:
  • Be kinder to others. Be kinder to myself.
  • Read good books. Watch good movies. Look at good art.
  • Take care of myself. Cleanse more. Moisturize morning and night.
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables. Drink more water. Use that NutriBullet more.
  • Meditate. Breath. Be positive.
  • Support local businesses, local artists, local musicians.
This past year has been wonderful and awful and everything in between. Opportunities came and went, I lost my precious LuLu (something I haven't yet had the courage to post about), and I've found myself and lost myself all over again. So I am looking forward to 2015 and hoping it will be an amazing year where plenty of awesome things will happen for all of us.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM