Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012!

1:44 PM


I joined Influenster several months ago but never quite got the hang of how it worked. So I did a few things here and there-- answered a survey, submitted a couple of reviews-- and, to my surprise, I became eligible for the Holiday VoxBox. When I came home from spending Christmas with my family, I was happy to see that it had arrived and couldn't wait to take some pictures and give you guys my first impressions. I was really surprised by the things I got and how excited I am to try out each item. Keep reading to see what I received!


First I pulled out this little card that tells you what to do when you receive your VoxBox. Once your receive the box and try out the items, you take a little survey on them. The other side of the card gives a list of the items in the box and a description of each one.



The second card in the box was for $25 dollars off of my first pair of shoes at SoleSociety. This seems like a pretty good deal and, to be honest, I've never even been on SoleSociety's site (I prefer to pick out my shoes in person). This might give me the incentive to check them out.


I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal, but the packaging on this is very cute (you know, for food). I will still try it because, let's be real, that fruit on the packaging just looks delicious and makes me want to chow down on some Quaker oats.


I was probably most excited to receive this item. My hair is super thick and used to be extremely long so, of course, it took hours and hours to dry. When these brushes first came out I was tempted to buy one and see if it really helped my hair to dry faster. However, I had read reviews that it didn't really help to absorb much water and I never tried it out. Now that my hair is quite a bit shorter (but still just as thick), I'm going to give this a shot and see if it helps me out any with drying time.


I received another product from this brand in a Birchbox earlier in the year and never felt tempted to try it out. Maybe it was because it was orange and reminded me of Tang or something-- I don't know. But this is in pretty pink packaging and is a Pink Lemonade flavor, so I might just have to give this one a shot.


Nail art is such an exciting trend these days. But I'm a lazy girl who sometimes doesn't even want to paint my nails one color, much less paint them and then do a fantastical design. Props to those of you with the patience to do that! So maybe this is the way to go for me-- press on nail designs.


Last but not least was this lipgloss by NYC called Nude York City. Cute name, huh? It is a nice brown nude with a hint of pink once it is applied. It felt a little stick as I swatched it, but we'll see how it feels on my lips when I actually try it out.

So that was my VoxBox! I was very pleasantly surprised with the products I received and I can't wait to try them out and give some reviews on them later!

'til next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM