Blogs, Ideas, and That Electronic Heaven in the Sky.

11:31 AM

Hey, guys. It's been a while... A really, really long while.

School got the best of me this spring. I was going four days a week with a heaping load of nice extracurricular activities on my plate. A girl's gotta make connections, right? So here we are six months later, halfway into 2013, and I am just now writing my first blog post of the year. It probably won't be interesting, and it definitely won't be long (which you will probably thank me for), but here it goes.

I am now completely determined to keep this blog running year round. I love the process so much-- buying new products, taking an enormous amount of pictures, and putting reviews and swatches out there so you know exactly what you are getting. Sometimes I can feel a little defeated. There are so many amazing blogs out there with thousands of followers. How can I compete? We are all doing what we love, though. That is what keeps us doing it.

I do have some posts planned for the future. I'm going to try to update once a week at least. Of course, there will still be makeup posts, but I'm also going to be including more fashion, home decor, food, and personal posts.

But there is some bad news. I don't know when this blog will be back to full capacity. I woke up this morning to find that my laptop had gone to the electronic heaven in the sky. She gave me four years of hard work. So now I am on the hunt for a new computer. In the meantime, I am using my mom's tiny ickle 11-inch netbook. These things are so hard to type on, btw.

This post ended up being a little longer than I intended. Thanks for sticking with me-- through this post and through my hiatus.

Until next time-- which will be sooner than six months!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM