Autumn Inspiration: Look One

12:00 PM

Autumn Inspiration: Look One



Coach moto jacket / Volatile combat boots / River Island black messenger bag, $38 / Charm jewelry / White earrings / ONLY genuine leather belt, $20 / Xhilaration Juniors Studded High Low Maxi Dress Assorted Colors


Autumn is just around the corner and I, like many of you, cannot wait. When winter rears it's ugly head-- sorry, but I'm not a fan of bone-chilling temps-- I long for the days of sunshine and swimming pools. Then summer actually rolls around and it's humid and I'm sweaty and I think of how great it will be when fall arrives. Boots and jackets and scarves and sweater and tights-- I'm getting giddy just thinking of the possibilities.

So I'm going to do a series of outfit posts inspired by fall. I still have to revamp my own autumn wardrobe, and these are some looks that I will be trying out this fall. Some of these items will not find their way into my closet because, well, I'm a college student with a part-time job. But, hey, that's what inspiration is all about, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM