Red Lipstick Haul!

11:00 AM


 For the longest time, I have been afraid to wear red lipstick. I've had mild rosacea since I was a young girl, leaving me with eternally rosy cheeks... and, sometimes, chin, forehead, and nose. Because of those other rosy features, I always wanted my lips nude, nude, nude. Lately, though, my skin has been behaving and I have been brave enough to try out a few new shades that I would have never dreamed-- like the Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Apocaliptic. I loved the way it made my lips look and how bold it made me feel. So, I've been on the hunt for the perfect red lip ever since!

These are the three I decided on:





The first color, British Red (L'Oreal), is a bright red with an orange undertone that I think will be great for summer-- or to liven things up in autumn. The second color, Cherry Tulle (L'Oreal), is what I would describe as a black cherry color. It is a darker red that I'm super excited to try out. The last shade, Really Red (Revlon), is a matte lipstick. In the picture it appears to be orange-y, but in the tube appears to have a cooler undertone. It is a true red and I think it will be gorgeous year round.

What are your favorite red lip products?

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM