SUMMER MUSIC PLAYLIST

1:12 PM


Spotify is my best friend.

I used to (totally legally) download every single song I wanted to listen to––and I had dial-up for most of my internet years, so you can imagine what a pain in the ass that was. I have high-speed internet now (thank god) and a Spotify subscription. Both of those things have widened my musical tastes substantially. That is why I like sharing some of my music finds with you on here: because I think broadening our musical horizons is important.

Fall is starting which means it's time for a new Music I've Been Loving playlist. That will be crafted as the next few months roll on but, obviously, I'm not leaving you high and dry. That would make this post incredibly frustrating, wouldn't it? Nope, it's time that I share my summer playlist with you. Even though I'm starting to phase it out, I still listen to these songs on the regular.

Open up your Spotify app and enjoy.



What songs were you loving this summer? Are you already working on your autumn playlist? If so, let me in on that and tell me what songs you've already got stashed away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM