THE WEATHER, IT IS A-CHANGING | LIFE LATELY

9:57 AM


Can you believe we're already heading into March?

Winter here in West Virginia hasn't been too awful-- save for that two-foot of snow we got a while back-- but I am still super excited to see the signs of Spring appearing. Today I am sitting out on my front porch enjoying the sunshine and almost 70º temperatures. It's gorgeous. I know I talk about the weather a lot in my Life Lately posts, but that is because I think the state of the weather directly impacts our moods and emotions.

Maybe it is because I was born in the heart of the summer, or maybe it is because I'm a Leo, but I feel my best when the sun is shining.

On another note, I've got a few new ideas for this blog rolling around in my head. I've been seeing slow but steady growth in the last few months-- thank you, by the way, for reading and engaging with my posts. I'm still trying to stick to a steady schedule while maintaining my 'regular' career and doing various side projects and, eventually, I would like to post more often. That might be something that happens a little further down the road, though, so I would like to start doing something that will help grow this blog and provide something special to those of you who have been with me for a while.

Long story short, would anyone be interested in a weekly or bi-weekly newsletter? I would share some of my favorite blog posts from the past week, other interesting bits and bobs from the World Wide Web, my favorite beauty product of the week and a recap of the last week's posts. I would also try to share some exclusive goodies: wallpapers, graphics, and free-to-use photos from myself and other sources.

I'd love to stay and chat, but the weather is too beautiful to be stuck looking at an electronic screen. my pasty white legs and I are going to go enjoy this sunshine while it lasts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM