Sunday Chatter

9:10 AM


Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be introducing new types of regular blog posts that you can come to (hopefully) expect and enjoy weekly. The first of these new posts is the Sunday Chatter, where I'll literally just be chatting with you guys about what's going on in my life, my favorite blog posts of the week, and other interesting things I find along the way.

This morning-- nearly afternoon-- I'm sitting on my front porch watching nearly twenty golden finches flutter about with some other birds mixed in. This is my regular routine on Saturday and Sunday mornings: grab a cup of coffee or some tea, maybe a book, and watch the birds outside with my cat. Yes, I am a senior citizen living in a 25 year old's body.

I get ridiculously excited when a new type of bird finds its way to my house. It's so relaxing to gaze at them and try to identify them and learn their calls. It kind of makes me feel like Snow White-- just a little bit.

I'm excited to post the next 'chapter' of my Spiritual Series tomorrow and I hope it is something new and interesting that you haven't seen on many blogs before. Now that I have strayed from having a set blogging theme, I feel so much more inspired with what I post. I will still be posting a lot of beauty reviews and information, but I think having some more personal posts mixed in will be fun also.




Check These Out...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM