Sunday Chatter | 07.12.15

12:36 PM



Whew. This next week is going to be a busy one, so I'm glad I have a day to sit back and relax before it begins. Tomorrow I'll be working and recording a couple of interviews for mine and Candice's podcast, West Virginia Gamechangers. On Tuesday and Wednesday I will be prepping some blog posts and, of course, working. Thursday and Friday I will be in wedding mode, helping Candice prepare for her big day and then attending it. I'm so excited for her and happy to be included in her big day.

This morning I went to the local farmer's market and got some yummy fruits and vegetables. I love local foods and supporting my area. Now, as is my Sunday ritual, I am sitting out on the front porch with my cat and my computer watching the birds. 

Check These Out...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM