INFLUENSTER FLAWLESS VOXBOX REVIEW

7:15 AM


Wait, a review?! It seems like I haven't sat down to write a review in ages, but when I received the Flawless VoxBox from Influenster in the mail last week... Well, you know the rest. This year has been all about aligning who I am with who I want to be, which means living in a way that is more grounded in spirituality, health, and eco-consciousness. This VoxBox, I think, matches up with that flawlessly.

First off, it came in this gorgeous turquoise box that can be recycled or reused very easily. I am currently in the middle renovating my bedroom so I will probably use it to store some of my smaller items while I move things around. But the real star of this box isn't the box itself, of course. It's what is inside! And, let me tell you, this is probably my favorite of all the VoxBoxes I've received. The first thing I saw when I opened the box was a full-sized bag of Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution with Eucalyptus and Spearmint. I'm more of a shower girl, but I may have to light some candles and take a bath to try this stuff out. It promises to not only relax the mind but sooth aches and pains, which I totally need both of right now.

The box also contained a travel-sized package of Simple's Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes. I usually use Clinique's Take the Day Off cleansing balm to remove my makeup––I'll be switching to coconut oil soon––but when I'm feeling lazy I would grab the Equate (Wal-Mart) brand wipes to quickly clean my face. The fragrance is strong in those wipes, though, and would trigger my rosacea. Not good. Simple's wipes didn't irritate my skin at all. It removed makeup better than the cheap wipes and maybe even removed it better than my cleansing balm, all without harsh fragrances or redness. They also threw in a sample of their micellar water and, if it is as good as their wipes, I'm sure I'll love it.

The next goody in the box was a SinfulColors Trend Matters nail polish in Miss Klaws. As if the Klaws didn't give it away, this was from the Kylie Kollection. But if you don't like the Kardashian-Jenner bunch, don't let that deter you from buying! This matte polish was opaque after only one layer and it lasted for days, even longer than some of my high-end polishes. And it's only $2.99! SinfulColors has definitely stepped up their game.

The other makeup item in the box was the CoverGirl So Lashy! by blastPRO mascara. CoverGirl tests on animals so I did not use this mascara. I did open it up to look at the wand and it is definitely unique. It is flattened out, with short bristles along the flat plane, longer bristles on the outer edges, and a spiked ball at the tip. While the wand is unique, it looks a little difficult to use––almost like it is trying to be new and trendy more than good quality.

On the food end of things, I was sent some Yogi tea and Harvest Snaps green pea crisps. I haven't tried the Harvest Snaps yet, but I have already gone out and bought a box of the Yogi tea on my own. Yes, it was that good. Each blend has different benefits, such as stress-reducing, skin-clearing, or detoxifying. It tastes fantastic and every bag is tagged with a piece of advice or wise saying. No matter what blend you get, it will certainly help you relax. And you can compost the tea bags!

All of these products were sent to me for free by Influenster for reviewing purposes. If you're interested in becoming an Influenster––and I totally recommend it––it would be super cool if you signed up using my referral link right here.

Until next time!
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. fortune dragon pg slot online ระบบโบนัสและโอกาสในการชนะรางวัลพิเศษยังเป็นจุดเด่นที่ทำให้เกมนับเป็นที่นิยมอย่างแน่นอนในวงการการพนันออนไลน์ pg slot ค่ายน่าเชื่อถือที่สุด

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM