Run 2 the Wild Etsy Haul

5:35 PM


This past Small Business Saturday, I decided to treat myself to a little Etsy shopping spree. Inspired by this post on The Dainty Squid, I decided to check out Run 2 the Wild. The shop is located in Kentucky-- hey, only one state over!-- and features nature-based pieces that are not only beautiful, but very reasonably priced. 


I picked out four quite different pieces: the Forbidden Forest Window Locket with Pressed Fern Leaf, the Compass Simple Metal Charm Necklace, the Into the Light Wooden Moth Image Necklace, and the Little Lavender Herb Necklace. Each piece came in its own individual box with a simple golden bow, wrapped with tissue paper. The Little Lavender necklace came with a card detailing the benefits of the herb. It's obvious that a lot of care and love goes into the packaging, which I really appreciated!


The necklaces were gorgeous, extremely well made and just what I expected. Every item in the shop is beautiful; if I could, I would buy it all! You can follow Run 2 the Wild on Twitter or like them on Facebook. Or, of course, you can just go straight to the Etsy shop and put some items on your wish list... You will want lots of them, trust me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM