ipsy Unbagging | January 2015

1:43 PM


Nothing beats opening up the mailbox once a month to find a little bag of beauty goodies to indulge in, and this month ipsy really did not disappoint. I'm usually 50% pleased with my bag 80% of the time, but this month I can say I was happy with every product I received and look forward to trying them out-- and I'm already carrying one around in my handbag.

Here is what I received:

Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner. I've been a huge fan of Coastal Scents for years. Their eyeshadows are smooth and pigmented and they have an amazing MAC 217 brush dupe. So I'm excited to try out their eyeliner-- I need the winged look back in my life.

Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask. I have found what I think may be the best exfoliator in the world with the Laura Mercier Face Polish. But as this is a peel off mask, and not your standard rub-it-around-and-wash-it-off exfoliator, I'm interested in seeing what it can do.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. I like the foundation-- it's in my top three-- so we'll see about the primer.

(MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm. Already in my handbag. Smells wonderful and feels great-- but not spectacular.

Pacific Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow. This is a great neutral shade, but nothing terribly exciting or unique.

For only $10, I would say ipsy started off the year right with some wonderful products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM