What I'm Listening to This Summer | 2014

9:17 AM

Original Photo: Brooklyn Morgan
I don't know about you, but for me this summer has been all about the amazing summer tunes that have been playing on the radio. Usually Top 40 is hit or miss for me-- I mean, Justin Bieber? No thanks. Some Adele? Uh, of course. But this summer I've barely been switching my radio off of the pop stations because of these songs right here.

Yeah. Even 'Fancy.' She hooked me with the Clueless music video. It's a guilty pleasure. Don't judge me.

(P.S. If you're a college student in the States, use this link and your student e-mail to get Spotify Premium for $4.99 a month-- seriously, it saves you all that pirating time and your wallet will thank you.)





What songs have you been cranking up this summer?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM