MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST

9:30 AM

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST



Red dot shoes, $60 / Rebecca Minkoff real leather handbag, $295 / Frends headphone, $250 / Animal bedding, $24 / Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink):Amazon:Camera &..., $70 / FOREVER 21 Floral Crochet Scrunchie Set,  $3.80

My twenty-fifth birthday is coming up in not-so-many days-- on the 14th, to be exact. That means I'll have been alive for literally a quarter of a century. I know, it's not actually old. But I do think that the mid-twenties are when the body starts to show some signs of wear and tear. I'm starting to feel sore in strange places, my skin isn't as radiant as it once was-- you know, those types of things. So to make myself feel better, I've made a little wish list of a few things I'd like to pick up for my birthday. Let's be real, I won't be getting every item and there will probably be a little spree at Sephora when I go to get my free birthday gift, but these are certainly some things I'd like to unwrap.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. My birthday is in September and this has definitely give me inspiration! The same camera is on my list too! Cute blog, followed. http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Instax mini in this colour & love it! I hope you get one! :)
    Happy Birthday for the 14th my dear! :) xo

    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM