Remembering Robin Williams

8:30 AM


I never realized how much Robin Williams had influenced my life until I heard of his passing last night. I am someone who gets emotional when a celebrity I love dies, but his truly has hit me like a punch to the gut. While I first grew to love the comedian in movies like Jumanji and Mrs. Doubtfire, I grew to respect the man himself. His honesty about his struggles with addiction paired with his overwhelming love of entertaining others was something I could relate to and I just found myself connecting with his personality.

Above all, my favorite role of his was as Professor Keating in Dead Poets Society. Here are a few quotes from that movie that have influenced me.





The world is a little less funny now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM