Garnier BB Cream Review!

7:20 PM


I am going to start out by saying that I am a foundation person. I have acne scarring, redness, and a dull complexion (due to dry skin), and I feel that to be comfortable I have to wear a decent coverage foundation.  But when Spring and Summer come around, I always want to try out something new and lighter. This Spring, everyone is talking about BB Creams (short for Beauty Balm) and I decided I had to try one out. First I'll be reviewing this one: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream in Light/Medium.


This BB cream says it is supposed to renew, brighten, even, and hydrate (as said on the front of the packaging). In the above picture you can see the directions, the active ingredient, and warnings for the product. I apply it with my fingers because it truly does feel like a moisturizer, but I believe it could be applied with a dense brush (like the RealTechniques Buffing Brush or the elf Powder Brush).

Garnier B.B. Cream Information


Here is my face, before and after. As you can see, it has given my skin a nice amount of color and coverage. Redness around the cheeks and chin is covered and old acne scars are far less noticeable. My skin also looks brighter and (dare I say) softer. I can wear this out of the house and feel comfortable with how I look-- natural, but better. With a few dabs of concealer here and there, this is a perfect lazy-day skin look. It lasts a good few hours, but it is certainly not long lasting. A little bit of finishing powder (I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural) makes it last a while longer and cuts down on the shine.

Overall, I would recommend this product to those with dry to normal skin. Those with oily skin will probably find that this slides off of the face or really enhances any shine that may occur throughout the day. But for those with dry skin, this will give your face a smooth finish and lovely glow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM