Time for a quick rant.

11:00 AM


I am a fan of Spoiled nail color by wet n' wild. They have some wonderful, unique colors and they are extremely affordable-- so affordable that I've gone out and bought quite a collection of them in the past couple of months. But there are a couple of things that I want to warn people about when it comes to this polish.

First, always check the brush. In two separate bottles I own, the brushes (that are thick and wide) have been cut with jagged edges making it impossible to get a precise application.

The second thing I want to warn you about has to do with a specific color, pictured at the beginning of this post. When I first applied I Only Eat Salad I was so pleased with the bright lime green color. But after a few days passed, I decided I wanted to switch it up only to find that my nails were stained a yellow/green color. I will say that I don't use a base coat, which I'm certain played a role in my nails getting stained, but I've never had an issue like that with any other polish. As I'm sure there are others who skip the base coat, I felt like this was a warning I needed to get out there.

Once again, I totally recommend these polishes. They really are a good value and decent quality for the money. However, they are far from perfect and you need to keep this in mind before purchasing.

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM