The Cuh-razy Weather

2:02 PM



This past weekend I have seen some crazy weather. Friday I took a trip to Louisville, KY, where the weather was seventy-five degrees. During the drive the weather would change from a torrential downpour to sunny blue skies, back to a downpour (with added wind!) before a rainbow would appear. And if you've watch the news over the past weekend, I'm sure you've seen what happened next. I spent most of Friday afternoon in the hotel lobby (safely away from the top story they had booked me on) waiting to see if a tornado was headed my way. Luckily the worst parts went south and north of Louisville. Unfortunately that means the twisters did hit others and the aftermath was devastating. If you have been effected by the storms this past week (including the morning twister that hit Harrisburg, IL-- thirty minutes away from my family!), my heart and thoughts go out to you.



The drive back was, uh, completely different. It snowed on and off the entire time, sometimes so heavily that it was difficult to see. I had only been home for an hour when I looked out the window and saw snow blanketing the grass and trees. I didn't see it long... But that's because I hate snow and decided to curl up and watch Once Upon a Time. Today it is all melting off and within a couple of days it's supposed to hit sixty again. I'm hoping that weather sticks around a while because I am longing for spring and sunshine.

Maybe soon I'll be doing some youtube videos-- I'm kind of a coward so we'll see how that goes. But I would love to do a Louisville haul and perhaps a February/Winter favorites video. I also have some blog ideas, so this thing might get a little more actions that usual. Ooh-la-la.

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายเกมชั้นนำ ที่มีคนให้การยอมรับทั่วโลกว่าเป็นค่ายเกมที่ดีที่สุดของสล็อตออนไลน์ จากค่าย PG SLOT ที่มีลูกค้าอย่างมากมายมาแรงที่สุดในปี 2022

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM