Small Urban Decay & MAC Haul

7:52 AM


Earlier this month on Hautelook, I spotted a sale on Urban Decay products that I couldn't pass up. They had a set of five travel-sized 24/7 Shadow Pencils for twelve dollars and these eyeliner duos for only nine! I love Urban Decay products (probably a little too much) so spend and buy I did. Also I had been lusting after the original Viva Glam GaGa recently, and after seeing it in FleurDeForce's MAC lipstick collection video Little Miss Shopaholic (that's me!) had to go and buy that, too. So here are some pictures, swatches, and first thoughts on the products.




Swatches, from left to right: JuJu, Rehab, Sin, Clash, and Delinquent.

I bought my first 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil last fall in the color Mercury (perfect for a dark rocker look that isn't too Taylor Momsen, btw... not that I don't love her) and fell in love. They are so smooth and apply easily-- they really do glide on. And once they've set, they are on all day. I've never had trouble with creasing, either. Really, these pencils are perfect for days when you don't want to spend a whole lot of time applying makeup. Just wipe one of these on and out the door.

JuJu is a golden taupe-y brown, perfect for all across the lid. Rehab is a darker, metallic brown that is great for a darker lid color, a crease color, or and eyeliner. Sin is a beautiful shimmery champagne that is great for a lid color or a highlight. Clash is a bright blue that you could use for an exciting pop of color. Delinquent is a slightly shimmery purple, also good for a pop of color or as an eyeliner-- and is something I would love to use to bring out my eye (which are green/blue... it changes).



Swatches, from left to right: Rockstar, Oil Slick

The UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are pretty much the only eyeliners I use. I was introduced to them when I bought the original Naked palette ages ago (I was a lucky girl who just happened to find it at an Ulta, before I knew how hard they were to get) and it has been difficult to use any other eyeliner since. They literally do glide on, the pigmentation is wonderful, and they do stay on.

Rockstar is a purple eggplant shade with a metallic finish, and is the main reason I bought the duo. Once again, something to make my eyes pop on their green days. Oil Slick is a gray/black with a lot of shimmer. I'm excited to wear it and see how it looks.



What can I say about MAC lipsticks? Not much because everyone already knows how amazing they are. Great scent, smooth (and different) textures, amazing color payoff and amazing color range. And I can't say much about Viva Glam GaGa that you haven't heard already, either... Especially since it's been out for two years. It's a lovely baby pink shade that I think will be great for spring.

What have been some of your favorite purchases of the past month? Anything you're excited to wear this spring?

Hope you enjoyed! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the mac lipstick colour, the purple and blue pencils are fab too

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mac lipsticks!
    great post!
    I really love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM