What I'm Doing This Spring Break

8:09 AM


These past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. At my work-- the campus newspaper-- we have ben renovating the newsroom which meant several days of taking apart furniture and lifting heavy objects. But now it's Spring Break, which means I'm home for the week with a little bit of time on my hands. So what do I plan to do?

  • Catch up on blogging.
  • Read books and blogs-- especially blogs, tbh.
  • Drink copious amount of minty teas.
  • Work, because it's not all break time.
  • Spend some time outdoors.
  • Shop. Or, at least, go to shops.
  • Sleep in at least once.
  • Plant some herbs and succulents.
  • Meditate!
I'm sure there is so much more I will do-- then again, maybe not! It is supposed to be a break, after all. But I think all of the things on that list (besides maybe the work part) sound pretty good.

What do you enjoy doing when you have some free time?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM