Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Review

10:10 AM


I'm sure many of you have already heard of Younique products. The brand is similar to Avon and Mary Kay in the way their products are sold, with independent Younique 'Presenters' helping you navigate their products. But what makes Younique different from other brands is their use of natural ingredients to create what they call "healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics."

I am always on the hunt for an amazing mascara that will give me volume, definition, length-- I want it to be able to do everything and not clump. So when my friend and Younique presenter Sarajha invited me to buy from her recently, I had no excuse not to try the Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes. She had been wearing this mascara for a while and it looked amazing on her (everything looks amazing on her), and I had to see if I could make it work for me.



For $29, you get two products that come in a really nice little case. The first tube that you need to use is the transplant gel (using your own mascara first is optional). This helps the fibers in the second tube adhere to your lashes. The brush that comes with the transplant gel is your regular bristled wand, no plastic bristles here. It really helps separate your lashes and get them ready for the next step.

Next you want to take the second tube, with the Moodstruck Fibers, and apply them to your lashes in the same general motion as regular mascara. Underneath these fibers, I've found, seems to be a short-bristled wand. So I really try to get in there with this wand to keep the lashes separated as I apply these fibers. Don't go overboard with this; if you do, you'll find little fibers will fall into your eyes and onto your face throughout the day.

For the final step, go back to your transplanting gel and apply it over the fibers to set them in place. Now you are done! One tip I have is to try to do each eye individually, not go back and forth with the steps, because the transplanting gel can dry fast and you want to make sure you get those fibers on there.

And, of course, the important part: a before and after.


It lasts all day-- and longer if you forget to remove your makeup one night and sleep in it! Oops... The only cons are some minor clumping and the fiber fall down, but those are issues I think each newbie will have to play around with to perfect. I don't necessarily think it is the fault of the mascara itself, just my lack of experience with using it. But it really opens up the eyes and is dark and gorgeous.

Interested in trying it out? You can here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM