My New Music Obsession: Haim

7:39 PM


Source
I don't usually "discover" new music. I stick to my classic rock, what I listening to in high school, and what is on the radio. So when I get introduced to something new, it is super exciting. That is what happened with these girls: Haim, the kind of indie-pop band of gorgeous sisters (that I kind of wish I could be). Thank you SNL for having these girls on right before Thanksgiving and allowing me to become just a little obsessed. Check out the rest of this post for some of their amazing music-- and some style inspiration, too.

The Wire
Source

Falling


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of them before but I like the two videos you included post, I will have to check them out!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth checking out. Especially because they are an all-girl group!

      Delete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM