Follow Up Friday

12:16 PM

The view from my office.

I know, I know. How boring are these "update" posts? This one is kind of important for a couple of different reasons, though. I've started both classes and a new job at my university! I've been at university for many years, on and off, but I finally feel as though I'm in the home stretch of getting my degree in Professional Writing, as well as minors in Journalism and Technical Writing. My new job also happens to be in the journalism field-- I'm the editor-in-chief of the campus newspaper. It's a very exciting opportunity that is helping me realize the things I want to do once I (finally!) graduate.

Now for the bad news. I am taking 18 credit hours on top of my job. That means that, for a while, my blog will have to take a backseat. Don't worry, I don't mean that this blog will be hidden away in the trunk. No, it will be in the center back seat, where I can check up on it any time I feel I can. While I had originally planned to update three times a week, posts will probably go down to one a week. Fridays are my least busy days, so expect some sort of a post each Friday.

I know that at this point I don't have many followers and I am still trying to find out exactly what place blogging has in my life. But it is something I really love doing and I am going to stick with it and I want to thank you all so much for sticking with me!

Next week we will go back to our regularly scheduled programming. I do have some makeup posts on the way, as well as a monthly favorites post next week and a belated birthday haul with some fun goodies.

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM