Hello Everybody!!

4:29 PM


So, it's been a while. I'm a bad blogger; there are no doubts about that. Why have I been away? I actually have a pretty decent reason for that. I had to take a year off of uni because I was suffering from chronic migraine syndrome, meaning I get migraines (headaches on steroids) more than fifteen times a month. During that year off I would write posts on my good days-- but there weren't a lot of those. Eventually I simply stopped blogging, but I always intended to return to it. No matter how many people read this, I love doing it.

I still have chronic migraine syndrome (along with a couple of other wonderful health conditions!), but I started to learn how to prevent and treat them-- or, at least, how to deal with them when they are happening. So this fall I started back to school (which you can see from the picture above where I'm rocking some backpack straps; ooh, fashion!). I decided to follow my heart (cliche!) and switch to an English major and, with some wonderful friends, I have gotten super involved with different organizations. It's all really quite exciting! And my motivation from university has spilled over to this blog.

Long story short... I'm back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM