SOUL GOALS FOR MAY 2016

7:19 AM



In March, I wrote up a post of goals I wanted to complete that month. And then I completely lost track of the month (and my blog) and, to be honest, I don't even remember what those goals were without going back and looking at them. But having goals is important, whether they are big or small, and setting monthly goals is something I want to start doing regularly. I call them soul goals mainly because it rhymes, but also because I believe that anything you do to nourish yourself, nourishes your soul. Now, let's get on with it.



My Goals for May 2016

1. Read 50 pages every night before bed. This is something I was doing earlier this year, but over the last month-and-a-half my life got so busy and hectic that it dropped off of my priorities list. I've discovered that I really miss it, as it was a good way to wind down at the end of the day and something I was doing just for me.

2. Exercise each morning. This one seems like a no-brainer but, again, life got the better of me and I didn't make it a priority like I used to. I do always try to do some form of a workout in the evenings, but there is something about working out in the morning, with the bright sun drifting in through my windows, that makes it feel better.

3. Drink 100 oz of water daily. I don't know, I think this on is pretty self-explanatory. Right?



My priorities have been very career-focused lately, which has been great, but with Mercury in retrograde until the 22nd of this month I thought it would be smart to spend my free time focusing internally on bettering myself. Check back next month to see if I accomplish any of this, and to see my new monthly goals.

What are you goals for the month of May?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM