Is 'Cat Person' a Proper Job? It Should Be.

8:30 AM


It's official... I'm back from hiatus! Hold your excitement. I went back to university on the 18th of August and, as those who have been following me for a while know, that also meant I went back to work. I needed a few weeks to get into the swing of things before I could properly blog, but now I think I'm settled into the routine of class, work, class, work, tiny smidge of social life, class, work. It's time to add blogging to the schedule again.

The little one had her tail.
But, now that we're talking about university and work, I have to wonder... Why can't 'cat person' be a career path? Okay, so I know that I would probably want a little more out of life, but some days I think a good year of coffee, cat cuddles and Netflix would be absolute perfection. Why is 'cat lady' seen as such a bad thing nowadays? As an official owner of two fluffballs, I totally understand the appeal of wanting all the cats.


Okay, so the real purpose of this post was to ask for forgiveness for my hiatus and try to win you over with a few cat pictures. Did it work?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM