Vacation | Southern Illinois

1:24 PM

Wait, what's this? A blog post? Obviously I've struggled pretty hard with one of my most important yearly resolutions. I've been absolute crap at blogging. Things in my life have been so go go go for the past six months that sitting down and blogging just didn't happen. I've just had my busiest semester of university-- only two more (hopefully) easy ones to go! So blogging is climbing back up to the top of my priority list.


To wind down from such a hectic semester that included a very busy job, massive amounts of schoolwork, and some planning for my future (the scariest part!), the mumsy and I went and visited family in Southern Illinois. I recently purchased my very first DSLR, so I was super happy to get out and take some photos with it.











What do you like to do to wind down?

See you soon-- I promise!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM